Sandwich is easy to make and takes less time you can make this if you are in hurry and you wanna make some delicious breakfast.
Sweet Corn is delicious and Sandwich made with it will be yumm…
Wash your hands with soap before touching your face. Stay indoors. Isolate. Stay safe.
INGREDIENTS (1 Cup=250ML) :-
- 2 teaspoon butter
- ½ cup ghee (clarified butter) to apply on bread slices
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- ½ cup capsicum (finely chopped and boiled)
- ½ cup butter
- 1-½ cup refined flour(maida)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 cup boiled sweet corn
- black pepper powder
- salt as per taste
- 12 slices of bread
Mixture/Sandwich filling :
- Put 2 teaspoon of butter in a pan on medium heat
- Once hot add 1-½ of flour (stir well) cook the flour for 2-3 minutes till it gets cooked
- Add milk and stir well ensure that there are no lumps
- Then add salt, pepper, herbs. Stir well and saute for a minute
- Add boiled capsicum and corn mixture. Then mix it
- As it gets cooked it starts to thicken up. After 4-5 minutes it gets thick like a paste and is ready for use in our Sandwich
- Turn the stove off
- Add grated cheese.
- Heat the pan (tawa) on low to medium flame
- While it is getting hot, spread the mixture on top of one bread and cover it with another bread.
- On top of the bread spread some ghee
- Once pan is hot, flip the sandwich so that ghee side faces down on the pan
- Cook till it gets brown and feels crispy. While it is cooking put ghee on the top surface of the bread
- When one side is cooked flip it and cook the other side
- Remove it and cut it into half
- Serve hot.