Egg is nutritious and it’s omelette when coupled with a sandwich, entices the taste buds asking them for more…
INGREDIENTS (1 CUP=250 ML):-
- 8 slices of bread (white or brown) . I prefer brown bread here
- 4 Eggs
- 1-2 tablespoon of butter
- Salt as per your taste
- ¼ tbsp of turmeric powder
- ½ tbsp of black pepper
- 2 green chilli finely chopped
- 4 tbsp of onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of chaat masala
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Grated cheese (optional)
- Take a bowl break the eggs to it
- Add some onion,chilli and coriander leaves.
- Now add some salt,turmeric and black pepper on it.
- Mix the mixture again.
- Add oil in a pan heat it on a medium flame.
- Pour the paste and cook until the base is firm.
- Flip it with the help of spatula.
- Now place the grated cheese on one side of the omelette.
- Then place a slice on the tawa and flip it along with cheese.
- Place another slices of bread and roast till cheese melts.
- Cut into two halves
- Serve hot