Cheena Sandwich Recipe:-
I have another sandwich recipe which is my favourite one. I must say guys its not only healthy but also very delicious. Cheena is a main ingredient in our recipe.
So, let’s get straight to the recipe …
Wash your hands with soap before touching your face. Stay indoors. Isolate. Stay safe.
INGREDIENTS (1 Cup=250ML) :-
Materials for preparing Cheena:-
- A clean cotton cloth
- A medium saucepan
- A heavy bowl or a plate
Ingredients for Cheena :-
- A litre of fresh cow’s milk
- A tablespoon lemon juice or 3 to 4 tablespoon of yogurt (dahi) add more if needed
- Bread 8 slices
- Ghee for cooking
- Cheena 1 cup
- Capsicum 1 (big),finely chopped
- Onion ½ cup,finely chopped
- Tomato 1 cup,finely chopped
- Green chillies 3-4,finely chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves 4 tbsp,finely chopped
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper 1 ½ tbsp
How to make Cheena at home :-
Cheena is the coagulated milk. We should use cheena fresh and don’t even refrigerate it because it will change the texture and taste of the cheena. Remember to use fresh milk usually from a litre of cow’s milk we should get about 350 gms. of cheena.
- Boil milk in a saucepan.
- Add lemon juice or yogurt.Stir well.
- Now you’ll see the milk is getting curdled(seperated into lumps).
- When you see greenish whey, pour it into a pan with a thin cotton cloth and then bring together the edges of the cloth and squeeze it.
- You can use this whey to make chapatis and even pulaos because the whey is nutritious.
- Rinse the cheena in water to get rid of the smell.
- Cheena is ready to use
- Take a medium size container put cheena, capsicum, onion, green chillies, tomato and mix it.
- Now add salt and pepper to the mixture.
- Then take a slice of bread and put some ghee on it.
- In this slice spread the mixture and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Cover it with another slice of bread while putting some ghee inside.
- Roast the sandwich from both sides.
- Cut it into two halves.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.