40 inspirational quotes from Jeff Bezos to hyper motivate yourself.
Jeff Bezos was born on 12th January, 1964 in Albuquerque (New Mexico).
He is the founder of Amazon. With a net worth of over $110 Billion, Bezos is the richest person in the world.
You may read more about him from this “Top 10 richest people” list.
Here are 40 inspirational quotes by Jeff Bezos :-
1. “There are two ways to extend a business. Take inventory of what you’re good at and extend out from your skills. Or determine what your customers need and work backward , even if it requires learning new skills. Kindle is an example of working backward.” – Jeff Bezos
2. “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” – Jeff Bezos
3. “What’s dangerous is not to evolve.” – Jeff Bezos
4. “The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you. It just works.” – Jeff Bezos
5. “My own view is that every company requires a long-term view.” – Jeff Bezos
6. “Great industries are never made from single companies. There is room in space for a lot of winners.” – Jeff Bezos
7. “Real estate is the key cost of physical retailers. That’s why there’s the old saw: location, location, location.” – Jeff Bezos
8. “The human brain is an incredible pattern-matching machine.” – Jeff Bezos
9. “You want your customers to value your service.” – Jeff Bezos
10. “The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’ – Jeff Bezos
11. “I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.” – Jeff Bezos
12. “There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.” – Jeff Bezos
13. “If you’re competitor-focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer-focused allows you to be more pioneering.” – Jeff Bezos
14. “The special ops guys and the firefighters around the world have this great phrase. They say, ‘Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast,’ and that is true. Everything I’ve accomplished in my life has been because of that attitude.” – Jeff Bezos
15. “If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.” – Jeff Bezos
16. “A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.” – Jeff Bezos
17. “We’ve had three big ideas at Amazon that we’ve stuck with for 18 years, and they’re the reason we’re successful: Put the customer first. Invent. And be patient.” – Jeff Bezos
18. “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job everyday to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” – Jeff Bezos
19. “It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.” – Jeff Bezos
20. “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.” – Jeff Bezos
21. “People forget already how much utility they get out of the internet – how much utility they get out of email, how much utility they get out of even simple things like brochureware online.” – Jeff Bezos
22. “Market leadership can translate directly to higher revenue, higher profitability, greater capital velocity, and correspondingly stronger returns on invested capital.” – Jeff Bezos
23. “The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.” – Jeff Bezos
24. “There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.” – Jeff Bezos
25. “We expect all our businesses to have a positive impact on our top and bottom lines. Profitability is very important to us or we wouldn’t be in this business.” – Jeff Bezos
26. “If your customer base is aging with you, then eventually you are going to become obsolete or irrelevant. You need to be constantly figuring out who are your new customers and what are you doing to stay forever young.” – Jeff Bezos
27. “I very much believe the internet is indeed all it is cracked up to be.” – Jeff Bezos
28. “On Internet, companies are scale businesses, characterized by high fixed costs and relatively low variable costs. You can be two sizes: You can be big, or you can be small. It’s very hard to be medium. A lot of medium-sized companies had the financing rug pulled out from under them before they could get big.” – Jeff Bezos
29. “I’m a genetic optimist.” – Jeff Bezos
30. “Today I continue with my science-fiction reading habit and find it very mind-expanding. Always makes me think.” – Jeff Bezos
31. “The one thing that offends me the most is when I walk by a bank and see ads trying to convince people to take out second mortgages on their home so they can go on vacation. That’s approaching evil.”- Jeff Bezos
32. “My view is there’s no bad time to innovate.” – Jeff Bezos
33. “We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.” – Jeff Bezos
34. “Percentage margins don’t matter. What matters always is dollar margins: the actual dollar amount. Companies are valued not on their percentage margins, but on how many dollars they actually make, and a multiple of that.” – Jeff Bezos
35. “The book is not really the container for the book. The book itself is the narrative. It’s the thing that people create.” – Jeff Bezos
36. “Infrastructure web services had to happen.” – Jeff Bezos
37. “What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.” – Jeff Bezos
38. “The key thing about a book is that you lose yourself in the author’s world.” – Jeff Bezos
39. “Work hard, have fun, make history.” – Jeff Bezos
40. “Maintain a firm grasp of the obvious at all times.” – Jeff Bezos
Those were some of the most inspiring quotes from the world’s richest man. We hope you enjoyed this article and it served its purpose of motivating you to improve your life for the better.
Thanks for reading our collection of most inspiring Jeff Bezos Quotes! Don’t forget to share this article with your friends, family, and on social sites….